Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestion For sap Certification

RachamallaKiran
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I am doing Sap ABAP Developer , I want to be Techno Functional Consultant for which i am thing of doing SAP SD certification

but when i read for the certification there is a note that " Please be aware that the professional- level certification also requires several years of practical on-the-job experience and addresses real-life scenarios. "

So My Doubt is Can i Do the  SAP SD certification Any Suggestions or any help to follow the path to become  'SAP Techno Functional Consultant'.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

shaik_sajid
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kiran,

Good to know that you want to become Techno functional.

You can go for SD Associate level Certification.

All the best.

Regards

Shaik

12 REPLIES 12

shaik_sajid
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kiran,

Good to know that you want to become Techno functional.

You can go for SD Associate level Certification.

All the best.

Regards

Shaik

0 Kudos

Thanks For the replay May i Know the Procedure
and my doubt is i have an experience in sap abap development

is i allowed to do 'SD Associate level Certification' ?

0 Kudos

Dear Kiran,

If you are in India, then you should have worked in your present company for atleast 1 year and should get a letter from HR, so your project manager will help you in this regard. You can also write to SAP (you can get email from SAP Web site) for the conditions.

Regards

Shaik

0 Kudos

Dear kiran

First of all you inquire whether your company is  adopted sap certification if no you have to approach sap learning center like gen ovate etc  as per my knowledge for going professional level you should have minimum 3 years of experience in SAP ,first level is associate

thanks

0 Kudos

Yeh Thank U for the advice I have experience of 2yrs in same company but My doubt is I have experirence in ABAP development , did this experience will allow me to apply for

'SD Associate level Certification' as i have only experience in abap  but i learned sap sd from site and few tutorials and praticed in office system

0 Kudos

Dear Kiran.

As far as I know the letter which your company gives should include that you worked on SD for atleast 6 months...

Regards

Shaik

0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

When you are registering your certification through the company, you need to submit your profile showing you have 2+ years of exp, SAP will validate it and reply back if you are eligible to write the certification.

They did these process when i attended the certification in 2014.

Regards

Terence

0 Kudos

So i should i have atleast 6 mnths of sd experience
Is there any other way i can write sap sd associate certification level with out that

0 Kudos

So Do i Have any othere way to apply for certification other that Company permission As i am working in sap abap environment

0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Another only way is attending certification directly with SAP, which will be costly.

Regards

Terence

0 Kudos

Dear Kiran,

The other way as Maria mentioned is go through training from SAP Partners and then you can write SAP Certification Exam.

Speak to you Project Manager, if your Project Manager Supports to put you in a project where mostly SD is involved and if he supports to give a letter then it would be a better option.

All the Best.

Regards

Shaik

0 Kudos

Thank You For the Sugesstion I will try to ask my team Lead reagrding this