cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Required Clarification on, Action usage Sync job

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I would like to get clarified on Action usage Sync job. This link The Action Usage Sync job in technical details - GRC Access Control 10.0 - Governance, Risk and Comp... says, the program GRAC_ACTION_USAGE_SYNC updates GRACACTUSAGE, which i believe is true. While i think notes 1715597 - Performance issue with action usage report and 1704699 - GRAC_ACTION_USAGE_SYNC job is taking long time to complete indicate that this program is fetching data(calculates the execution count of table GRACACTUSAGE, SELECT query to GRACACTUSAGE) from GRACACTUSAGE.

Regards

Plaban

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Plaban,

sorry - what? The table used for action usage is GRACACTUSAGE. So what is your concern?

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AB,

Whether the program updates or fetches data from GRACACTUSAGE?

i believe it is update. But notes suggest otherwise.

regards

Plaban

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Plaban,

yes it is table GRACACTUSAGE. And for sure there are SELECT; INSERT and UPDATE statements since this table is used often.

Also while running the action usage sync job the program first reads the data (SELECT) and then update when they are avilalbe or insert if new.

Hope this answers your question.

Regards,

Alessandro

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Plaban,

Please take a course of GRC.

People volunteer and put their efforts and support each other .

the nature of query is basic learning which SAP has its own training program would suggest you go through their training program.

Regards,

Prasant

Former Member
0 Kudos

i did, but they did not tell this.

However, when contradictory statements are given by Notes, then it is natural, to have doubt.

- Had Commit statement, instead of SELECT been given, I would not have raised this post

However, could you let me know, on my query, if you please to.

Regards

Plaban