Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue Schedulelines in Sale order MTS process

former_member290220
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a issue in MTS process, While doing sale order the Schedule lines are automatically confirmed if the the stock is available. I want to manually confirm the stock, how can I follow please help on in this regard.

Issue : I raised a SO : 111 with material 12345 for 500 quantity, total stock available is 500, now I delivered the SO with 100 quantity.

I raised another SO : 112 with the same material for 200, when I want to do delivery for this order no schedule lines are confirmed because all the stock scheduled for SO:111. accordingly while creating so many orders for a particular material faced the issue related stock, Please help on this issue.

Regards,

Siva Krishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Even stock is confirmed to a particular sale order, you can do delivery for the subsequent sale order as long as stock is confirmed to that order also which means, stock is not blocked for first sale order created.  Of course, this depends on your OVZ9 settings.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member290220
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thank you for the spending your valuable time on this issue, Could you please share what the settings I need to change in OVZ9 for the above issue.

Regards,

Siva krishna

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use V_RA or CO06 for backorders processing and allocate the quantities between sales orders.

Are you planning to deliver at some point the remaining quantity of 400 units for sales order 111?

If not, then maybe you can set an appropriate rejection reason for the item and complete it.

If you plan to deliver the remianing stocks, but at a later time that you will decide at some point, then you can set a delivery block, that is assigned to the delivery type that you use and has confirmation block set to 'X' (it will reset the confirmed quantity). In this case you can remove the block manually at a later time.

If such situations occur very often in your company, you could probably consider revising your planning strategy, use product allocations, check the relevant master data etc. With the appropriate setup and correct master data and if the obsolete document cleaning procedures are strictly followed such problems sould be quite rare.

former_member290220
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Veselina,

Thank you for your useful suggestion, But my client has only three materials only they sale the material to different customers parallel, I think reason for rejection not suppose in this case, Please share any other options except Delivery block.

Regards,

Siva Krishna

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The reason for rejection can be used to state that you are done with a specific order item and you expect no further step for it. There is another way to indicate that you will not process the quantity further: in case you have partial delivery/item set to A - means no additional deliveries are to be executed. Then if the customer has ordered 100 units, but you have created a delivery for 30 units, the item becomes complete and you can use the remaining 70 units for some other customer (this really depends on how you have agreed with him, it may be unacceptable for some companies and processes).

In case you simply want to 'free' some quantity that you currently have reserved for one order and distribute it to other documents - one way is to use V_RA and set the confirmed quantity manually:

Before:

After:

You can also go to VA02 and run manually check item availability and from there you can adjust the confirmed quantity. You can also change dates from availability screen, set fixed date/qty etc - depends on how you intend to proceed with the next delivery.

If you are actually facing a problem with order overconfirmations  - e.g. user A and user B create orders for the same material at the same time and for each of the orders separately there is sufficient stock, but not for both and you get confirmed quantity for the 2 sales orders, then you can set the block indicator for the corresponding checking group (in my case 02), initiator A (sales order) in Define material block for other users:

former_member290220
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Veselina,

Thank you for your useful solution. While conforming Schedule lines in Sale order some times will getting availability control, there I able to enter particular quantity for a particular date, But some orders I am unable to get the availability Control. How it will occur and How could I get availability control in every sale ordere while conforming schedule lines. thanks you for your patience.

Regards,

Siva Krishna

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to the status of the sales order item - does it say 'completed' for overall item status? This could be one possible reason why you do not get the availability screen. If an item is rejected or completely delivered you will not get the availability screen, because from system perspective you do need it.

Another possibility is that the item is not relevant for ATP.

What do you see when you run the program SDRQCHCK for an order that has an item, for which you cannot get to the availability control screen?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi siva,

This is the sap standard behavior,if stock is available than system give the confirmed quantity automatically.But you can change your schedule line manually.

Double click on item than click on schedule line and you can split your delivery.

Regards

Bijay

former_member290220
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi  Bijay,

Thank you for your valuable suggestion, I am unable to conform the schedule lines manually for particular quantity in MTS process.

Regards,

Siva krishna