cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud connector doesn't work anymore on HCP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear support,

Could you check that please? It seems that something have been broken on HCP.

After my PC restart I can't connect Hana Cloud Connector to my account:

****:Fri Sep 04 13:07:02 2015 **** -- Opening Log File
SAP HANA Cloud Connector Version:2.6.1.1
Found JavaHome in SCC Registry:C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_51
CheckJVM() found jvm.dll:C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_51\jre\bin\server\jvm.dll
SccGetProductMajorVerrsion():Major version of C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_51\jre\bin\server\jvm.dll: 8
CheckJVM():Loaded jvm.dll successfully
****:Fri Sep 04 13:07:02 2015 **** -- StartSCCService():Starting SAP HANA Cloud Connector Service
****:Fri Sep 04 13:07:02 2015 **** -- Function OpenSCManager() failed:�������� � �������.

StartSCCService():Could not open Service Manager

This is what I have in Connectivity tab

What's interesting  - when I go to Resources tab - it doesn't work at all!

Do you know where is the problem?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I clicked restart button in Cloud connector administrator page and it worked well now!

http://i.snag.gy/AC9PN.jpg

However resources Tab still doesn't work. But I don't need it actually to work in web IDE.

gowrisankar_m2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Resource tab loading is known issue., hope fix will be available aeap.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Ulrich_Schmidt
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Petr,

"Could not open Service Manager" is an error message from the Windows OS and usually means that a Windows Service was attempted to be started with a non-administrative user account. Which is quite strange, because when your PC reboots, the OS (which automatically starts all Services) should be running under the SYSTEM user?!? (But I'm not a Windows guru, so not sure how this really works...)

And what is even stranger: if the SCC could not be started, then how have you been able to log on to it with the Web UI???
(Perhaps the SCC could not be started, because it was already running?!? )

Best Regards, Ulrich

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ulrich,

That's the point - the service was working itself, but it couldn't reach hanatrial. Inserted log is what I got in Web UI log every time I tried to connect cloud. After I had restarted just the service from Web UI everything worked well.

Petr.