cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No printing happening in VF31

Former Member
0 Kudos

D Friends,

I'm trying to give bulk printing of Invoices from VF31. But no printing is happening. I'm getting following errors:

With Processing mode 1- No messages for initial processing exist. Message no. VN108.

With Processing mode 2- No messages for repeat processing exist. Message no. VN109.

I've searched the forum- got many hits on the same message no. like : "http://scn.sap.com/thread/1887696". But they are not solving my issue. Do I've to run bulk billing from Spool (SP01) or bulk printing will happen directly from VF31?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

pls check in invoice header output field "Date/Time". It should be set to "3" Send with application own transaction.

Good luck

Michael

arnabsarkar2601
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi R Sgr,

Can you pls share the screen shot with that error msg ?

Regards,

Arnab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arnab,

Thanks for your concern. PFA screen shot of err:

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

I could not get any solution after 10 days. I've searched the forum, searched google etc. but nowhere solution was found. I've tested in Sandbox and QAS. In both the clients getting same issue. I repeat my issue:

I'm trying to give bulk printing of Invoices from VF31. But no printing is happening. I'm getting following errors:

With Processing mode 1- Message: "No messages for initial processing exist. Message no. VN108".

With Processing mode 2- Message: "No messages for repeat processing exist. Message no. VN109".

Pl help.

Thank you.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have a look at the following note:-

• Note 1498679 - KONS/KON6: Message is not selected

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Would it be possible to explain me a little bit about note 1498679 please. I wasn't able to understand it- How it is relevant to Normal invoicing created by VF01???

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

D friends,

Pl suggest something about VF31 issue.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends pl help. Could not find any break-through.