cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher Campaigns. I think an habitual scenario...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guys,

I have some doubts about a (I think) habitual scenario regarding voucher campaigns.

My system landscape is:

SAP CRM

SAP ECC (SAP Retail with POS DM connected to several TPV

My business scenario is:

1) CRM generates personalized vouchers to several customers using campaign or trade promotions functionality. Using standard out.of.the.box functionality I will upload campaign and discounts to SAP Retail.

2) Customers print the received vouchers (email) and go to retailer for redeem the vouchers in order to get discounts from TPV

Problem:

My customer wants to send customers a barcode, containing the voucher (no images are now required). Using the standard scenario (mail form tool in CRM marketing) I think is not possible to generate a barcode image contained in mail.

My question, is possible to generate these barcodes images for each customer included in my campaign target group?

I need to know if is possible to get this behaviour by customizing settings (I think no) or maybe using some development tasks. However I think to use an external tool (via Web Service) to get these barcodes. Does anyone use a similar approach?

Thanks to all

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Javier,

I have not yet used Voucher Codes, but I think the PRC (Personalized Response Code) is quite similar. We've printed them on a mass mailing as a QR Code. So the customers receiving the letters could scan the code and fill the personalized survey which we provided them using the PRC. We've used a campaign with file export and our lettershop partner was able to print the QR Codes.

Best regards

Gregor