SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How I can include an additional condition in the assoment list by the IDOC WBBDLD, in the segments E1WBB07 and E1WBB08?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Retail Experts,

I need to add an additional Price condition to be sent by POS Interface. I'm using the IDOC WBBDLD for this purpose.

Now the system send only one condition (VKP0) with de Price information in the segments E1WBB07 and E1WBB08. According with the sap help documentation, I did the next configurations:

1. I Defined a new condition type (VKP3), copied of (VKP0).

2. I Maintained the POS condition type group, for POS Interface.

3.  The conditios type group is now asigned to profile for POS outbound.

3. The profile for POS outboud is already in the store master data:

4. I mantained the filter settings for condition types.

5. I create a condition master record for (Material per Sales Organitation and distribution chanel for VKP0 and VKP3 conditions.

The system detects the change pointers and when i try to send the IDOC by WDBU transaction, in the IDOC created only appears the Price for condition VKP0.

Someone know what i can do to add the additional Price condition (VKP3) in the correspond segment?

Best Regards.

RSM.

8 REPLIES 8

pbodicherla
Explorer

Hi,

I see a step missing in the configuration, condition type group has to be assigned to assortment list profile which is '0006' in your case. WBBDLD IDoc triggers based on assortment list configuration and keep the POS outbound profile as blank if it is not working after the above change.

Thanks

Prakash

0 Kudos

Prakash, thanks a lot for your answer.

But, I checked the profile for the assortment list "0006" and it contains the assortment list types "7, 8, 9".

In the article master data for my example, it has assigned the assortment list type "8".

Then, I continue with the problem.

In base to your comments, I checked the content of table "T6I1 Document Index: Allowed Condition Types/Tables". I view the table and some entries have beeb created by some process, because the VKP3 condition entries, the field "Condition Orig" are empty.

Maybe means tha the entries in the table has been created with the some process, I don't know It.

Someone with other comments?

Regards. RSM. 

0 Kudos

Please check the screenshot of corresponding table:

0 Kudos

Other Question:

The system can send two Price conditions for the same article, in the same IDOC, specifically in the segments E1WBB07 and E1WBB08  for the WBBDLD idoc.

I hope the system will send two Price conditions VKP0 and VKP3 in the same IDOC, is this posible?

0 Kudos

Yes, the purpose of the IDoc segment is for that and it accepts all the pricing conditions configured in the condition group. Again, the IDoc configuration is mainly dependent on assortment list.

I saw your configuration screen, when you double click on the assortment list it will show the condition group field where you have configure the new group created and it will work.

0 Kudos

Prakash, thanks again.

No way, I tried with my configuration for VKP3 condition and it does not work. Then I found other standar condition "VKA0". I is used for the promotion pricing, with this condition  the system can send  two prices with the IDOC.

Thanks Anyway.

0 Kudos

Hey - Did you able to solve this problem? I did get the config snapshot of assortment list type, that is where you have to change the condition type group profile to trigger any new condition types into the IDoc.

0 Kudos

No, I could not.

The system could not takes the configuraton for my conditios VKP3, anyway I can take other standar condition and the system Works ok. I don´t know why!!!

regards.