Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FI-GL

kinjal_shah026
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Colleagues,

1.This is regarding FI-GL Delta records.

2.The Delta loads are okay,but somehow there is mismatch between R3 and BW .

3.In R3 we check in t-code:FBL5n and key date as previous date,and company code in selection.

4.On checking it in BW repor there are some difference in value for overdue of customer,ie the documents are cleared in R3 but shows open in BW

5.To correct it we do repair full of those FI-documents,

my question here is why some documents gets missed in BW and why FI-documents are taken into consideration for repair full.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kinjal_shah026
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Sander,

Thank you for your response,but i dont have access to SAP Note,can you kindly email me  on kinjalshah026@gmail.com.

DSO is Data source is 0fi_gl_4 and the data flow is:

1.Delta update to 1st level DSO from 0fi_gl_4

2.Delta update to second Level DSO from 1st level DSO

3.Openitem   is full update loading from 2nd level DSO  and cleared cubes has delta loading from 2nd level DSO .

We get mismatch as the items that are cleared in R/3 still shows open in BW

this is due to tha FI document is not there in BW .

Best Regards,

Kinjal Shah

sander_vanwilligen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kinjal,

As per your request I sent SAP Note 1012874 by e-mail to you.

Please review Question 3 carefully; you can find very relevant information here.

Best regards,

Sander

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

kinjal_shah026
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Sander,

Thank you for your reply!!!!

I got the root cause for the mismatch it was due to the BWFI_AEDAT table was not updated as FI_GL Extractor dint run so the douments that were changed in those period(Cleared) dint got updated there and because of which we had mismatch.

Regards,

Kinjal Shah

kinjal_shah026
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sander,

Thank you very much for the SAP Note.

I have few questions here:

1.Can you email me Note no:996943

2.How will we can indentify whether SAP Note:760973 has been implementend

and what is there in SAP Note:651227

sander_vanwilligen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kinjal,

As per your request I sent the following 3 SAP Notes by e-mail to you:

The last 2 SAP Notes are quite old and applicable for old ECC releases. The first SAP Note could be applicable but deals with a rare case and I wonder if the issues with cleared documents are occurring because of this.

Did you check the basic prerequisites to make change pointers' process work correctly? In table TPS31 you must find Business Transaction Event (BTE) 5011 - BWFIP_WRITE_AEDAT_POINTER.

Is the BTE registered? You can check it using t/code FIBF. The BTEs should exist in table TPS01.

Are there any custom BTEs implemented (i.e. BTE 5021, 5022 or 5023)?

To have a clear picture, please inform us which ECC release, Enhancement Package and Support Package level your system is on.

Best regards,

Sander

sander_vanwilligen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please review SAP Note 1012874 - FAQ extractors 0FI_AP_* 0FI_AR_* 0FI_GL_*(except 10). Question 3 deals with issues like you described.

If you need further assistence, please mention which DataSource you are using, explain in further detail the mismatch, describe your data flow and how the first InfoPrvider looks like (e.g. DSO, key fields), and any other information which might be relevant.

Best regards,

Sander