SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP IS-Retail Installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

we want to install SAP IS-Retail but unable to find installation guide.

can you guys help us to provide installation guide link and suggestion to install IS-Retail.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tobias_König
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

there is no dedicated guide for IS-Retail, as it is an industry solution on top of ERP Solution. So you have to install SAP ERP with the requested release. Check the installation guide for SAP ERP.

After installing SAP ERP you have to activate IS-Retail in the switch framework, check "SAP Note 1075202 - FAQ: Setting the retail switch" for details.

Regards
Tobias

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Tobias_König
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

there is no dedicated guide for IS-Retail, as it is an industry solution on top of ERP Solution. So you have to install SAP ERP with the requested release. Check the installation guide for SAP ERP.

After installing SAP ERP you have to activate IS-Retail in the switch framework, check "SAP Note 1075202 - FAQ: Setting the retail switch" for details.

Regards
Tobias

0 Kudos

Thanks Tobias,

we have already installed ERP6.0 with EHP6.
do i need to just follow SAP note 1075202 - FAQ: Setting the retail switch" for details.?

please let me know what else i have to do.

Regards
Dipesh

0 Kudos

Hi Dipesh,

following the note should be sufficient. Depending on Business Scenario requirements you propably have to activate additional business functions in SWF5, but from installation point of view you should be done after setting the switch.

In the past, you also had to apply SAP Note 897714 - Activation Retail Short Text Replacement, but I am not sure, if you still have to do this...

Regards

Tobias

PS: Award points would be appreciated

0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

i appreciate you help and i am on correct track.

I have imported the required package in SMLT.

when i run report RSBRAN03 i will executed successfully but when i check job detail it showing 'log Number of texts to be swapped 0'. please find screenshot of spool. .

please suggest me the possible solution, also might be i am downloaded incorrect package corrosponding to my version.

Regards,

Dipesh

0 Kudos

Thanks Tobias.

It is closed