cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minimum Input data required for Expert rules to produce GHS compliant SDS with SERC Content

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Members,

As part of SERC content, SAP provides some data which gets loaded against CAS Listed & UN Listed substances. However, that is obviously not sufficient to effectively run all expert rules. What is the minimum set of input data (for both product & components) a client should provide so that all concerned rules can be run and it finally produces, lets say a GHS complaint SDS? e.g, I can understand for a fact that physical/chemical properties should be provided as input; but which all?

I try to refer provided SAP documents to decipher this, but I am not able to establish direct & distinct linkages between input & output data against the concerned rule sets; more so specifically in case of Toxicological & Ecological sections. Any help based on your authoring experience would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Pavan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member212503
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Pavan ,

I came across the similar situation . I am not able to run rule sets based on current data in my system . I was looking for some solution where certain datas physical chemical properties should be provided by some external sources . But I am  not sure who provides and how do we get those datas in our system to run those rules .

Regards,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

It would not be possible for any external sources to provide physical/chemical data specific to the finished product & the components inside it. As finished product belong to the manufacturer and components belongs mainly to supplier, these data has to be collected & provided by client only. But, my question is that what is the bare minimum phy/chem data I should be insisting with client, as obviously they also can't provide all.

Regards,

Pavan