Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard configuration

former_member243884
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I got requirement to build dashboard/report to list out all sales orders those having errors in them, please help me on this how to setup/configure the dashboard for this requirement.

Thanks and Regards,
Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Where do you want to display the dashboard? In CRM UI?

Best Wishes,

Ravi

former_member243884
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I want to display the dashboard in SAP GUI (CRM). Please provide me the detailed steps to configure the dashboard for my requirement.

Thanks and Regards,

Venkat

bruce_li
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Are you sure you want to configure the dashboard in SAP GUI instead of WebUI.
Because now the only supported user interface for business functions in SAP CRM is the CRM WebClient user interface (CRM WebClient UI). SAP GUI is not supported. Please read
note "1118231 - Supported user interfaces for SAP CRM" for relevant information.

Since SAP GUI is not supported, so please allow me to show you the way to configure
dashboard on CRM WebUI like following.

steps:

1. You can run T-code: crmc_ui_profile, and refer to the dashboards settings of the standard
role Salespro. You can take a memo of the work centers and work center groups.

2. Then you can find your business role and the navigation bar profile you are using in
this T-code: crmc_ui_profile.

3. Run t-code:crmc_ui_nblinks to select your navigation bar you found you above step2.
Then you can refer to standard navigation bar SLS-PRO and the relevant information in
step1 to configure your navigation bar profile accordingly.=> save

4. Go-to crmc_ui_profile again to select your business role, click folder "adjust work centers",
make sure the check box "inactive" and "deleted" are not checked.

double click folder "adjust work center groups", and checked the check box "In Menu" and
"visible" according to your needs. Please don't check "Deleted".

Best Regards,

Bruce

former_member243884
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for your reply.

Here my intention to develop the dashboard is, I want to built a report where I can list out all the orders those having errors based on input value (date)and the result should display order id, system status, created by and error details. Please let me know the steps to build this kind or report.

Thanks and Regards,
Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

You can fetch header guids from CRMD_ORDERADM_H by passing you input dates in posting date.

Then you can use FM CRM_ORDER_READ to get the application log handle.

Then you can pass the handle to FM  BAL_GLB_SEARCH_MSG ( pass it to  i_t_log_handle) to get message handle.

To get the details about each message use FM CRM_MESSAGES_GET_MSG_INFO passing message handle.

Refer: -  Function module for read errors | SCN

SAP Table CRMD_ORDERADM_H - Business Transaction

Let me know if you need any further help.

And don't forget to mark answer as helpful or correct if it helps you in resolving your query. It would be very helpful to other consultants for reference if you mark the answer.

Best Wishes,

Ravi

former_member243884
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for your inputs.

I checked the FM CRM_ORDER_READ and could find the CV_LOG_HANDLE instead the application log handle, please let me know where can I find the application log handle in crm_order_read.

Thanks and Regards,
Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

CV_LOG_HANDLE is application handle only.

Best Wishes,

Ravi

former_member243884
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks you very much for your quick response.

From functional perspective, is there any process to get the all orders in error status with error details, without writing program, if not, could you please send me the code to write for my scenario.

Thanks in advance.

Venkat

former_member243884
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

The FMs BAL_GLB_SEARCH_MSG and CRM_MESSAGES_GET_MSG_INFO are not available in SAP CRM, please provide me correct FMs to read errors and error details of  orders.

Thanks and Regards,

VR