cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BPA 9 install

former_member217468
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi , We are trying to freshly install SAP BPA v9 on our Netweaver Portal 740 system and the install guide points to download (ETPRJSCHEDULER_-XXXXXXXX.SCA ) file . but in OSS i see  REDWOODBPA14P_2-70000773.SCA under SAP Solution Extensions by Partners" SAP BPA BY REDWOOD" SAP BPA 9.0 BY REDWOOD, so wondering if anyone has advice on how to Install BPA 9.0

Thank you

Jonu Joy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

gmblom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Just take the BPA one, it will be the newest. It is relatively new (early this year) so maybe not all guides are updated yet.

Regards Gerben

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Blom,

Even I have the same doubt. Currently we are running on SAP CPS 8.0 Build M33.116. We are planning to upgrade to version SAP BPA 9.0. In SAP BPA installation guide I had found that "

JOB-SCHED is installed, you proceed to Upgrading ETPRJSCHEDULER".  So does it mean that just by upgrading scheduler component " ETPRJSCHEDULER<SP Level>_<Patch Level>-XXXXXXXX.SCA" we can achieve the version upgrade to SAP BPA?

And in service market place the SCA file for SAP BPA is REDWOODBPA14P_2-70000773.SCA, kindly explain how does the upgrade from CPS to BPA works if the components are named differently?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renu.  It's been almost a year since your post about upgrading to BPA.  We are getting ready to do the same and was wondering if you ran into any problems with the upgrade.

Thanks.