Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BP validity dates in Web UI screen

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

When I create a BP in webui,the validity dates are system proposed and greyed out.

For this I made BUT100 time dependent and in BP transaction (GUI screen) validity dates can be editable.

But my question is End user will not have access to GUI screen(or rather will not go to GUI) just to change/edit validity dates.

Can this feature be made available in WebUI.

Regards

Jaya.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sunnyk
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jai ,

I don't know what is exactly your requirement is but if you want to make this field valid to and valid from of Role Assignment Block editable then there you need to active switch for function that you can maintain in spro setting CrossApplicationComponent->SAP Business Partner->Activation Switch For Function. Below are the screen shots in which But100 is active and web ui field ' valid to and valid from 'became editable.

There is standard code behave according to switch maintained in spro.

I think this only setting we need to maintain. you can also check table TB056 whether but100 is active or not. Have you checked is there any custom code that made this field grayed out.

regards

sunny kumar

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

I mentioned about the activation switch point in my question,and I can change valid from and to in gui screen as u said.

But once I do this setting I am still not able to edit the valid from and valid to dates in Webui which is important for me bcoz my users will be on Webui screen.

Can u tell me how to check the custom code maintained to grey out this field.

Regards

Jaya.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

I believe, this feature will be there in Web UI. You need to check the available field for 'Valid from' & 'Valid to' in web UI and enable it.

You may find multiple Valid to & Valid from fields. You need to test and activate the required filed.

I hope, this may help you.

Best regards,

Dinesh

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

Thanks a lot for mentioning this point.

I will check and let u know.

Regards

Jaya.

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

Fields are editable now.

Closing the thread.

Regards

Jaya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

Good to know that it's resolved. Could you share, how did you solve this?

So everyone will get to know the solution.

Best regards,

Dinesh

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

I marked the correct answer.Initially when I tried the setting the fields were not editable.

After that it worked.

Thanks and Regards

Jaya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

Good to hear that u solved the issue. Actually i was on vacation, so i could not help you further.

Best regards,

Dinesh