cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Draw a business process model for Upstream Operation model.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want make business process model for UOM, where forecast coordinator is creating a scenario and passing that scenario to selected users to gather information for making a forecast , forecast coordinator is manually selecting users and assigning them to a user group and to that group one object group (objects are the fiori pages where user will enter their input and submit, these object can be close to 10 also )is assigned .

1. Now a task should be made in users worklist through BPM process and all users should be able to claim and edit the task and submit. (it should not be that only user who is claiming the task should be able to edit and then tasks disapears from other users list).

2. We dont know how many user group and object group forecast coordinator will select, to what user group he will assign which object group , so everything is dynamic.

please help .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

help what....

Former Member
0 Kudos

how can i dynamically pick user and assign to the specific object group (hash url)??

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

use ume api to search user

not able to understand your second one

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. The Process is initiated after
    Project Setup is done through FIORI APP.
  2. The First Step in the Data
    Gathering Process is calling a ABAP Webservice through an Automated Activity.
    The ABAP WebService Provides the following data: No of Data Gathering, Data
    Gathering Action Owners, Data Gathering Validators and Data Gathering FIORI APP
    Hash Tag URLS.
  3. The Process has embedded
    process as an next Step, based on the no of Data Gathering Owners, the Sub
    Process will be  initiated.

Now i want to know how can i assign task(FIORI AAP Hash Tag URLs) to Data Gathering Action owners?

Note:- There are no fixed data owners for each project setup

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you will figure out the owner at runtime right?

assign it to task using expression.....what's the problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

how ?? any document that can help me, also how to assign SAP FIORI hash urls to a bpm task??