Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Characteristics as keyfigures - view attribute not found in schema

Bruhn
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to implement comment option within planning (BW on hana 7.4/SP9) - and have created a DSO(planning enabled)/in which the comment object resides - also as a characteristic as keyfigure. So far so good but according to the documentation it it advised to use a multiprovider scenario with an aggregation level on top.

The first part (linking into a multiprovider) doesn't work for me - the folder "Characteristics as keyfigures" is shown but there are nothing when I expand it.  Instead of that I tried to directly use an aggregation level on top of the planning dso. That worked better - the generated keyfigure is shown and the aggregation level was ok. I built the input ready query but that part doesn't work. When executing the query from RSRT it comes up with the following messages:

Error message    View attribute "Z_COMM_SID" was not found in schema/[Request Info: Object Name = "<schema>"."0BW:BIA:<dso>", FM Name = ... 

Error message    TREX_DBS_AGGREGATE] 

Error message    Error 2.018 has occurred in the BWA/SAP HANA server 

Error message    Error reading the data of InfoProvider <dso>$X 

Error message    Error reading the data of InfoProvider <dso>$A 

Error message    Error while reading data; navigation is possible 

Information Message  Object Collapsed >> Row: 79 Inc: MAP_TREX_EXCEPTION Prog: CL_RSDRH_TREX_STORAGE 

In SM21 - the following message is generated:

X MESSAGE BRAIN 299: CL_RSPLS_AI_BUFFER_STORE_A _READ_DB-03-

I tested various settings on the query properties as stated in this thread Still no luck.

Ideas, suggestions will be appreciated 😉

/MiB

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok thanks.

I'll let you know as soon as I have the solution to the problem.

Good luck

Regards,

Amir L

0 Kudos

Hi,

so it seems that the issue has nothing to do with 'characteristics as key figure' feature. There exist note 2152392 with the symptom "View attribute "_SID" not found. Check whether this note solves the problem.

Regards,

Gregor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gregor,

Thank you very much !

The note has corrected the problem.

Best Regards,

Amir Laissoub

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please tell me if you have find a solution for the issue.

I had exactly the same error after an upgrade of BW HANA 7.4 sp8 to sp11. My issue is on the characteristic 0COMP_CODE and another one.

I have also opened a problem ticket but I have not yet received an answer

Thank you for your help

Regards,

Amir L

Bruhn
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Amir,

Thanks for letting me know I am not the only one 😉 - I will try to keep you posted. We have one system where it is "kind of working" and the other one where it is not working at all (we are on sp9 and adding notes).

Timing is a bit critical for us so we have started a parallel track (creating the tool using XS and SAPUI).

/MiB

0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

having a characteristic A in the data part of a planning enabled DSO one can expose the characteristic as key figure (cf. the corresponding folder in the DSO maintenance). The key figure (kind of 'virtual' since it is not contained in the physical DSO) has the technical name 1KYF_A. In a MultiProvider or Composite Provider one can then use this key figure 1KYF_A as usual; in these InfoProvider something like the 'characteristics as key figure' folder is not needed. So use 1KYF_A as usual and maintain the mapping.

To your problem you described:

1 Try to recreate the index using report RSDDB_LOGINDEX_CREATE.

2 Maybe also buffered meta data are wrong; try to recreated the meta data buffer for the DSO and the aggregation level using report RSR_MULTIPROV_CHECK.

If this does not help open a problem ticket.

Regards,

Gregor

Bruhn
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gregor,

Message was raised ;-).

One thing which I was considering was using a composite provider(+ aggregation level) - but will that support planning scenarios using "chars as keyfigures" ?

/MiB