cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Scheduling time using Object Dependencies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts.

I have a scenario where my finished good is a variant material and obviously MTO.

I want to use dependencies to populate scheduling time that is based on Sales Order Characteristics and Machine (selected while creating production order)

as machine is not determined at sales order creation we can not conclude the scheduling time in sales order to over write it while creating production order.

what i am look for...

I want to keep my routing machine wise with a standard value Say "A"  that changes machine to machine. Rest of the variables I want to calculate in sales order say "B:.

For my scheduling time, on production order creation, i want scheduling time to appear as A X B (production of A and B)

So far I can replace A with B while creating a production order but I want to populate product of A and B (ie A * B) for scheduling while creating production order.

I will appreciate your help.

Thanks

CR.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Cristina Rooka,

Based upon my understanding we can select the operations in routing based upon characteristic values, and you can have operations corresponding to possible value selection and this operations will be selected based upon value selected in sales order. It will be easy approach.

Otherwise If you are looking forward for changing operation time in routing operation you can go through below piece of sap help , you can use referance characteristic and change timing's based upon values selected.

Master Data References in Task Lists - Variant Configuration (LO-VC) - SAP Library

please check and reply , I specially didn't understand when you say scheduling time which field in routing you are talking about , you can check table - field name and include in reply.

Thanks

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ritesh, thanks

I think your shared what i was look... great help ,

will comeback to you after creating a case.

thx again

CR

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Cristina Rooka,

My pleasure if it work for you, I suggest create a lil VC model and give it a try, if you see any issue create a post explaining your VC setup and you will get help from forum to fix those issue.

All the best.

Thanks

Ritesh

Answers (0)