cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Semimonthly payroll and 7 day FLSA workweek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I exactly have the same issue as Linda Abell in the below post. Since this post was while ago and there was no solution provided, I am creating a new thread for my issue.

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1921487

My issue: Payroll Period is semi-monthly but the workweek is a period of 7 days. So a particular workweek with Overtime hours can be in two payroll periods.  SAP delivered function RGRTE calculates the regular rate of pay if the entire FLSA workweek falls in one payroll period.  But I have to determine the regular rate of pay although the required ZL entries to calculate the regular rate of pay are in two different pay periods.

I see that this is a common requirement for semi-monthly employees.  Has any one implemented a solution for this? Please help.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

FLSA reads work week based on your payroll period and work schedule to determine the working weeks.

FLSA functionality works based on week even if last week or first week falls partially in payroll period that is read.

Your IT2010 date entry determines in what work week your respective overtime would be calculated and with what components to be used for FLSA rate calculation.

Thanks,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

Didn't get a chance to work on this again yet but will let you know my findings. Thanks!

Answers (0)