Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ehs expert rule - input and output data for GHS , Sara Comp and DAPEC

former_member212503
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts ,

Can I know what are the input data needed before we run rule and what outcomes doe we get after running rules and some explanation how rule logic is used for this expert rule execution ? Need some detail information

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

If you have purchased SERC content, there is an excel file SAP provides with the content packege which contains input/ouput mapping for all rules and properties. This should be available in Expert Rules folder with name <SAP_ERC_ExpertRules_Overview> ; please check.

The disclaimer is that one can't easily establish a distinct relationship by referring this file .

Regards,

Pavan

former_member212503
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Pavan ,

Thank you . Is there a way to  open rule file which Sap provides .

Regards,

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Rule files consists of .ruc & .mdb files which can be usually found under 'ExpertRules' folder of your content package. These files has to be loaded to the expert server, mapped and registry keys need to be generated. You can open it up and refer pdf guides how to comprehend it. SAP also provides external values .mdb files to provide your own values and adapt the rules.

Regards,

Pavan

former_member212503
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Pavan ,

I tried to open .Ruc file but it was not opening . Is there any softwares which can help me see the content ? It would be nice to see the rul file in some kind of notepad or in word document .

Regards,

krishna

former_member212503
Participant
0 Kudos

Also can you provide me input and output data as it was very hard to read from mapping database file for these two rules ?

GHSUS , SARA Comp and DAPEC . I just need input data for these rules so that I can run rules and see what secondary data it populates in specifcation .

Regards,

Krishna

former_member212503
Participant
0 Kudos

Also After running a rule , how do I see the detail log to see what data determination was done and where to go for validation . any help would be appreciated .

Regards,

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

I request you to go through the complete Admin manual provided as part of content package; you will get the answers there.

Regards,

Pavan

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna

in different thread the "ruc" file was discussed. This file is not to be "changed". According to the discussion in some thread you can think the content as something which is "compiled"; therefore: no human being will understand the content easily.

C.B.

PS: as explained by Pavan: I assume the same: If you buy the rules you should get quite good dcoumentation about "how to install and use them". So I ask you to just check any file you have (liek Pavan recommended)

Answers (0)