cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE-FX contract Lock in period

0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I have a requirement to capture “lock in period” in RECN contract to restrict earlier termination of contract before lock in period.

Can anyone suggest to do needful?

Best regards

Sudhir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sudhir,

Your Lock-in period is like a fixed date where tenant/Landllord can't give the notice before the given date, is it same in your case also?

Then its related to Notice procedure, SAP REFX have a standard field for the same in Notice (Individual Notice) procedure.

In RECN - TERM tab - Select Notice Node - select the data as below.

Notice Type - Individual notice procedure - Click on add  individual period regulation - Here you wil find a field as - Earliest Notice on - You can use this field to capture the lock in period.You can see below images of the same.

Regards,

Rao

0 Kudos

Dear Rao,

I am trying to do the step which you had suggested, please correct me if I am wrong.

Example

Contract start date           01.04.2015

End date                              31.03.2016

Lock in period                   30.06.2015 (3 Months)

Individual notice procedure has been adopt in RECN contract with date 30.06.2015 (Earliest Notice on),

Activate the notice (to close the contract) with date 31.05.2015 (Notice Per)

after activating of notice , contract end term change to 31.05.2015

Without any prompt of error message (end term is before the “earliest notice on” date)

please help to maintain a restriction which prompt an error if the contract end date before 30.06.2015

Best Regards

Sudhir

amarendar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

Rao has given you good direction. From there, what you have to do is little enhancement, when you enter any date less that earlier notice day (in your case put earliest date as 01.07.2015 and not 30.06.2015), system will prompt you with a question, when you try to activate the notice.

"The notice period was not adhered to. Do you want to activate anyway? "

It has two options, Yes and No, through enhancement, you have to deactivate the Yes option.

Regards,

Amar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Dear Rao and Amar, thank you so much for all your valuable advises. Issue resolve