cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C_TFIN52_66

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all!

I have been studying TFIN50 and TFIN52 because I want to be certificated in SAP FI. Now I would like to make several tests, can you please recommend me any page where I can find certificated exam questions that are good. I have looked into google but I would like you to tell me where I can find good material.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sara,

SAP Certification is NOT a test for memory. It is a test for understanding the fundamental concepts. Please do not read the curriculum books to remember them, but to understand the concept. If you understand the concepts, you would learn them for life. When you are reading, always ask the questions why and how.

Identifying the correct question is very simple. If you find a wrong answer, you should analyze why it is wrong. Then you would get the essence of the basic concept. If you understand the concepts, then answering the question is not a difficult task.

Always try to use elimination technique in this type of exams, where you need to identify the wrong answers first. They you will end with two similar answers one of them is the right answers, where you need to use your knowledge.

Hope the following blog would be handy for your Certification.

All the best.

Kind Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I read your post and I found it very useful. Thanks. I had a question regarding the study materials and C_tfin52_66 syllabus.

Are there different versions of the tfin50 and tfin52? I have managed to arrange the 2006 version of these ebooks, however i notices that a few topics listed under the syllabus of c_tfin52_66 are not contained in these ebooks. For instance I am struggling to map the following topics in any of the tfin50/52 (although there is a unit on 'information systems' but not all subtopics)

Create evaluations in the information system.

Customize the accounts receivable/accounts payable information system.

Use drilldown reporting.

Define forms and execute reports.

Create, change and execute queries.

Create and modify your own queries in the BEx Analyzer, execute BW report

Would you suggest I thoroughly read the 2006 versions of tfin50 and 52 ebooks and that would be sufficient, even though some of the above topics are missing?

A prompt advise shall be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Shiwesh

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please note SAP Certification materials are copyrighted materials. You cannot have possession of any PDF copies, unless you are allowed to have the possession of them. Free distribution of these materials are prohibited.

With reference to your question, you may get a question or two questions on these topics. I would advise you to refer to SAP Help on these topics.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Ravi