cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Register CR XI R2 Developer

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a version of CR XI R2 (versioin 11.5.10.1263) and installed it to work with a VB6 application.  Whenever, I try running the app in the IDE, it keeps popping up that the software is not register and that I can register it or do it later.  If I choose do it later, it keeps popping up every few seconds.  If I go into Crystal Reports -> Help -> Register or Change Address... nothing happens.  When I click on the link on the Start Page that is Register Your Product, it points to C:\Program Files (x86)\Business Objects\Crystal Reports 11.5\Start Page\en\RegisterProduct.html that doesn't exist.  I am sure it has something to do with the software was release when Business Objects had it and now it is handled by SAP.  I have searched SAP's web site to find where I can register the software but I am unable to find a link that will allow it.  I need to get the 10 digit Registration Number so these popups quit happening and I can get some work done.  Does anyone know where or how I can do that now that SAP has the software??

Thanks, in advance, for your prompt assistance!

Stan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was able to open a chat session with them at this link and they were able to give me the 10 digit code to stop the popups from happening.

Stan

Answers (0)