Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Embedding Standard BO with Custom BO

former_member190501
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am trying to embedded standard BO ( Account ) with custom BO under Sales Data view.

My Custom  BO has following Elements:

Account ID, Sales Org, Distribution Channel, .....

I had successfully Binded InPort based on Selected Account ID to get the Custom BO details for selected Account.

My requirement is under Sales Data view when user select one of the row from the list then my custom BO data has to be filtered based on selected Sales Org and Distribution channel which are there in the selected row.

Is there any way to achieve this.

Thanks in advance.

Raju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My advice is to create an embedded component binded with the standard BO of the account.

On the original EC when you select the row, in the respective event you can raise an outport (binded with the new EC) showing the data you need.

former_member190501
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro,

Thanks for the reply.

I did first step. For selected row under Sales Data there will be multiple records in Custom BO.

Its 1:n relation between Account, Sales Org , DC vs BO data.

That is why I have added Advanced list pane to show BO data. But I do not know how to filter based on selected row from the list.

Thanks,

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

In that case I think better you do a custom BO binded with your subordinate EC. When you select the line, send to the subordinate EC the id useful for the selection, and in the custom BO binded with the subordinate EC you can make a query in the account standard BO in ABSL to load the right data in a 1..n node, to show in the advanced list pane.