cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy configs, setups and other elements from one client to another that are not included by default in the SAP Transport Request System.

exequiel_lopez
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi colleagues,

I have built up a functioning Service Desk in my system client 100, where I have tested it and it is working perfectly.

All Customizing has been done in client 100 and saved in Transports Request, which is already transported to client 200.

I would like to transport my Organisational Structure, Contracts, Products, Products Hierarchy etc.

For example I have 500 SLA defined in the CRMD_SERV_SLA Transaction Code, as you know this setup in is NOT PART by default of the Transports Request system:

COMMPR01Product Workbench
COMM_HIERARCHYMaintain Categories and Hierarchies
CRMD_ORDERTransaction Processing (contracts only)
CRMD_SERV_SLAAvailability and Response Times
PPOMA_CRMChange Organizational Model

There is any way to put all of them, load all of them, bond all of them in a Transport Request or any utility to move from one client to another ?

We ALREADY move all the Transport Request from 100 to 200.

This objects, this data, this contents, this items, this configurations are NOT INCLUDED in a Transport Request by default.

We want to know any procedure how to include all of them in a Transport Request.

I am specially interest in the CRMD_SERV_SLA  ( Availability and Response Times ) because copy manually 500 elements is very dificult.

Or if is not possible to include then know if there is any tool or application or SE38 program or something that allow us to move all this data from 100 to 200.

Warm Regards.

Exequiel Lopez.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

cibeleaguiar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Exequiel,

I am facing the same situation.

Did you find a solution to transport CRMD_SERV_SLA configuration?

Thank you in advance

exequiel_lopez
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Cibele,

The only solution that I found was to use the TCODE:  SCCL

Then copy all the client from origin to destination with Selected Profile =  SAP ALL

Unfortunately this action copy everything, all the configurations and unfortunately all the master data too.

I have a word document, let me know your mail and I will send you.

Warm Regards.

Exequiel Lopez.

SAP CRM Senior Consultant

SAP ABAP Senior Consultant

SAP BSP / Web Dynpro / Java / Senior Consultant

Phone      : +598 99 165 899     

Mails        : exequiel.lopez@gmail.com

Skype      : exequiel.lopez@gmail.com

Time zone : UTC-4 ( Montevideo / Buenos Aires / New York time).

LinkedIn Profile:

http://www.linkedin.com/in/exequiel