cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

House bank ID not displaying in FB03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

My house bank ID is not appearing in the document display FB03. What can be the reason??. The same has been maintained in system, but in document display it's not appearing. In F4 help the same is appearing. Please see my screenshot attached here. This is a payment document.

Thanks & regards,

Geo George

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

aman_goel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi George,

Logically the GL line item (Bank Clearing account) will be your payment line item and not the vendor line item. Hence the bank id should get updated in the GL line item.

I do not see any issue with standard SAP if the house bank id is not populated in the vendor line item.

If there is a requirement to have the house bank id in the vendor line item as well, then I would suggest you check with the technical team to make some code changes using user exit / BTE / enhancement.

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Best Regards, AMan Goel

Tiger_007
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

you line item blocked for payment. check there is payment block "A"

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yan,

When we are entering the details say for eg:- if its an invoice the details are maintained in FB60 for the house bank, once i clear it the details are not getting updated in FB03. My doubt here is how we can consider it for updating in the table BSEG-HKBID for the vendor.

Thanks & regards,

Geo George

yan_zhao
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi George,

If you want to copy the house bank information when clearing, you have to define clearing rule and include the relevant field , for example, BSEG-HKBID , and assign to vendor.

Best regards,

Yan Zhao

yan_zhao
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi George,

Which kind of document are you displaying? Vendor invoice or payment?  Which line item are you displaying and meeting the problem? Vendor line item or G/L account line item?

Please also check following:

1. Does value exist in the field BSEG-HKBID for the document line item?

2. Which screen you are using to display house bank? You can get it by pressing F1 help when putting cursor on any field and clicking on technical information.

Regards,

Yan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yan,

This is a payment doc. no. I am facing the problem with line item 001, ie a vendor line item.

BSEG_HBKID is updated for the second line item ie bank g/l account and not for the first line item. If I double click on the first line item it will take me into additional data there we get house bank details but the field is blank, if I select F4 then I can see house bank id is updated but it is in suppresed mode. Please give a suggestion.

Thanks & regards,

Geo George

yan_zhao
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi George,

when displaying document with FB03, system will retrieve data from table BKPF and BSEG. As you mentioned, BSEG-HKBID is not updated for the vendor line item, so it is impossible to display it in FB03. It is correct. When you press F4 on this field, it only displays the available value for it, not the value for BSEG-HKBID.

So you need to consider that why this field is not filled when posting payment document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Geo George

Kindly check the house bank will be maintained in the vendor master and Bank GL code then only FB03 house bank is updating please check and confirm for the same.

Thanks

Trinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Trinath,

I checked both vendor master data and bank G/l account. In both house bank and account ID are maintained.

Thanks & regards,

Geo George

former_member200703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I Also notice in my system that SAP does not recall the house bank in the payment entry.. its only appeared in APP entries which i update the invoices to be paid from which bank.. so you need to manually maintain this information..

Regards

Mahmoud EL Nady

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How can you be sure that your user has entered the House Bank during the document creation ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dibyendu,

It's not about the user, in my test case also details are not updated. In system not only 1 document, all the documents have same issue.

Thanks & regards,

Geo George

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How did you enter this document ? During creation of document (either from FB01 or from other transaction code), you need to put the house bank, only then you can see it from FB03.