cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code to stop user notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have a series of codes for about 3 software installation, when the code completed with the installation of the 2nd software, it will givea user notification that

"The installation is successful"

OK

Once I click OK, it will then start the last installation. When the last installation is completed there would be no notification

My question now is could any one suggest a java code to use because the VB code I used not working in .Net

Regards

Ade

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

DellSC
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please look at the information on this space's main page.  This space is for the BI Platform .NET SDK and it appears that you're question is referring to something else.  If it is indeed referring to the BI Platform, please explain what you mean by "installation" and include the specific version -  including any service packs and patches - of the BO software you're working with.

-Dell

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dell Many Thanks This is a BI issue We upgrade to 4.1 SP5 for Business Objects BI Platform. (Build 14.1.5.1501) Part of this is installing 4.1 SP5 on a few users PC's, however once Web Intelligence Rich Client is installed, it fails to open unless the user is an administrator on their local machine. We suspect that the updated Rich Client needs some files/ storage or registry that can only be access when run as an administrator, are you aware of this issue? and if so can you suggest a solution or a work around that will allow a standard user profile to open Rich Client. All other software works fine i.e.  Widgets, Report Conversion Tool, Dashboard Designer & Lumina Best Regards Ade

Answers (0)