cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material master Tax info (MLAN)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

We are facing an issue in CRM where we have incomplete master data tax information for certain materials.

Tax info for country AT, RO en NL is missing.

Materials are created in R/3, first for sales org. 1000.

For sales org 1000 no tax info is required for countries AT, RO and NL as the plants are not linked to this sales area in customizing.

The plants for these countries are linked to another sales org.

When replicating the material to CRM, the tax information (table MLAN) is taken along., but of course without AT, RO and NL.

When extending the materials in R/3 for sales org 4000 for instance, country AT is mandatory and the tax info is completed.

Now we notice that after this replication to CRM, the extra tax information is not available in CRM.

As I am not a CRM consultant, I do not know exactly how the replication to CRM works.

In any way it does not seem logical to me that tax info would only be replicated once?

Can anyone give me some hints on what could be wrong in our setup ?

I want to avoid having to add extra plants to sales org 1000 when there is no business flow for this....

Thank you in advance for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185613
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sigrid,

Check if there are any errors in the BDOC generated in CRM during the replication. If there are no errors, check the content of BDOC for the tax data. If there is tax data present in the BDOC, you can debug the inbound queue in CRM to check where the tax data is getting lost. If there is no tax data in BDOC, it means that data is not being sent from ERP system in which case you can debug the FM CRS_MATERIAL_COLLECT_DATA (delta load) to check if MLAN data is being picked up.

Hope it helps,

~Athreya