cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make a chart pie "selected"

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a FPM Application that shows a list of customers (UIBB LIST) and a pie with the status of their sales order (UIBB CHART) splitted by status.

At FPM_START event, I would like to show the whole list of customer and the whole list of sales order, like if "All customers" were selected.

I can extract from my backend all data I need, but I don't know how to show the slices of pie all selected. By default, the slices of pie are all deselected.

Any help?

Thank you,

Francesca

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193369
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Francesca,

you should have a look at Test application FPM_TEST_CHART_SELECTION (especially at feeder class CL_FPM_TEST_CHART_SELECTION method GET_DATA):

DATA(lo_selection) = io_chart_selection->get_table_model( ).

This gives you access to an IF_FPM_CHART_TABLE_SELECTION object, which provides a method

IF_FPM_CHART_TABLE_SELECTION->SET_SELECTION_BY_INDICES

allowing you to define the indices of the lines from your data table which should be selected.

Best regards,

Christian

0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

thank you so much for your response.

Now, I have another problem : when the user clicks on a slice of pie, my record shows that in GET_DATA method the lo_selection object doesn't contain selection criteria...  selection/deselection criteria are all empty.

Any ideas?

Thank you,

Francesca

0 Kudos

I mean:

in GET_DATA method of feeder class:

IF io_event->mv_event_id = cl_fpm_event=>gc_event_chart_select .

CALL METHOD io_event->mo_event_data->get_value

EXPORTING

iv_key   = if_fpm_constants=>gc_event_param-chart_selection

IMPORTING

ev_value = lo_selection.

ENDIF.

but  lo_selection->mt_criteria is empty.

former_member193369
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Francesca,

this is strange, probably a bug! Can you tell me the exact version of your backend as well as the UR version?

Best regards,

Christian

0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

I just patched to last version.

The CALL METHOD runs correctly after that I put it in the PROCESS_EVENT method instead of GET_DATA. I can't explain this ... but now it works.

Thank you for your time.

Francesca

0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

sorry... I have just another problem: the lo_Selection->mt_criteria table doesn't contain values for IS_DESELECTION field. IS_DESELECTION field is always blank.

For example, in my chart the user select values A,B,C and deselect D.

The lo_selection->mt_criteria table contains the values below:

ROW    IS_DESELECTION   CRITERIA

1                                    [Standard Table 1x2(72)] --> contains A

2                                    [Standard Table 1x2(72)] --> contains B

3                                    [Standard Table 1x2(72)] --> contains D !!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much,

Francesca

former_member193369
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Francesca,

you must not access MT_CRITERIA as this is only for internal use. When developing a feeder for the chart UIBB you should access the table model only via the public interfaces

IF_FPM_CHART_TABLE_DATA

IF_FPM_CHART_TABLE_MODEL and

IF_FPM_CHART_TABLE_SELECTION!

IF_FPM_CHART_TABLE_SELECTION offers methods which will give you the selection state (GET_SELECTION / GET_SELECTED_DATA) as well as the changes within the last roundtrip (GET_CURRENT_SELECTION, GET_CURRENT_DESLECTION, ...)

Normally GET_SELECTION and/or GET_SELECTED_DATA should be sufficient for nearly all use-cases!

Best regards,

Christian

0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

I followed your information and now all is working fine.

Thank you so much for your time.

Best regards,

Francesca

Answers (0)