cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CRM 7 EHP3 - Campaign automation using HVS

0 Kudos

I am currently working in a project to enable campaign automation using VS to select the Business partners to be added to the target group. We also would like to use repetitive process, this means we would need to use relative dates (we are on SAP CRM EHP3 / SP08) to select different pool of BPs to be added to the target group.

Based on the tests I executed the only way I found is to execute following steps:

1.) Create the Segmentation model and add the filters to create the target group.

2.) Schedule a job to run on daily basis to update the target group.

3.) Create a campaign, campaign element and using the Automation modeler, assign the segemtation schedule to run on a daily basis.

4.) Our case we are using the time delay to process next step and not trigger by response from Customers.

These are my questions:

1.) Can I add just a Segmentation modeler to the Campaign element and create the target group? Or the steps listed above are the correct one?

2.) Is there any document or link you can share with more details on the configuration? I found C41 for Lean campaign but, did not find any related to the modeler process.

Regards,

Marta Miyazaki

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Sorry, I meant C22 - Lean Campaign (C41 is for interactive reports).