Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Howto fix missing entries in CRMPARNR from CRMM_BUT_CUSTNO

konchada_saikrishna
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi There,

I am not a CRM / middle ware consultant but rather a support personal from ECC, I am investigating a contact person information missing in ECC and found out it relates to a CRM replication issue and seek some guidance.

In CRM's SMW01 we have some BDOCS of type BUPA_REL in error status with below error message.

Messages for business partner <customer BP>:XR100
No business partners are assigned to contact person 0000000000XR7

Our CRM's customer BP = ECC's customer master's #.

When investigated I found out.

Contact Person BP is related to 6 customer BPs.

In CRM's CRMM_BUT_CONTNO we have 6 entries with all 6 corresponding contact person numbers.

In ECC we have 6 contact persons linked to all 6 customers in KNVK but only 2 entries exist in table CRMPARNR.

on search I found the note 703322 to fix variances between the 2 tables CRMM_BUT_CONTNO  & CRMPARNR but when I test & debug this I found its crating missing entries into CRMM_BUT_CONTNO and then only into CRMPARNR  but we have CRMM_BUT_CONTNO all good its only CRMPARNR  the problematic.

In all such references issues most people refer note 703322 and In some similar posts of this issue people responded to develop a custom report to fix this as there is no other option.

Can some one advise how to approach this, unfortunately we don't have a CRM technical resource available.

Do let me know if you need more info on this, by the way we are on CRM 7.0.

Thanks,

Sai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

BGarcia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

You can also consider to use data integrity manager (tcode SDIMA) to check for missing relationships and try to fix them.

If sounds good for you, you can read more info about this here.

Kind regards,

Garcia

konchada_saikrishna
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bruno,

Thanks for the quick reply, Tcode SDIMA looks interesting, I will play around and understand its usage and will give it a try.

Will post my findings soon.

Thanks,

Sai

konchada_saikrishna
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bruno,

I gone through SDIMa and it did reported inconsistencies between CRM & R/3, however I couldn't find a way to fix these.

If I try to reprocess error Bdocs, they still end up with error "No business partners are assigned to contact person 0000000000".

I tried pushing them using " crmm_bupa_send" they too end up in error.

In R/3 I ran FM - BUPA_MAP_SAVE_CONT_TABS and inserted records into CRMPARNR then reprocessing BUPA_REL error Bdocs, was successful.

At this point I couldn't find automation to fix the inconsistency in CRMPARNR, nor a mass update program other than functional module BUPA_MAP_SAVE_CONT_TABS.

Thanks,

Sai

BGarcia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Too bad it didn't worked. Maybe you can contact SAP Support describing issue and that you've ran SDIMA and both reports indicated in note 703322, they might help/guide you to fix this in a better way than running that function module.

Kind regards,

Garcia

Answers (0)