cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unexpected ValueType: ValueType=[255] with JVM 1.6 using NVARCHAR, Oracle jdbc 11.2

Former Member
0 Kudos

We're using CR2008 for reporting services in our web-based application. JVM 1.6, Oracle 11.2.0.3, using Oracle stored procedures for queries. We use NVARCHAR column types in out result sets because our DB charset is Latin-2 (EE8ISO8859P2) and there are some national info we need to display in our reports.

When upgrading to Oracle jdbc 11.2.0.1 we get the unexpected valuetype exception, but we're using almost the latest build of the runtime (12.2.218). Our report definitions are made in Crystal Reports 2008, we're not using the designer part of Eclipse. The runtime package is the part of our application.

Would you help us what is the problem with the runtime version? This version number is start with 12.2. If you download the Eclipse Manual package installation it start with 2.0. I thought this error was corrected long long time ago in the runtime version.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could someone help from SAP?!?!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would appreciate any help to solving this issue.

Can you give some info what should I change to cooperate NVARCHAR/NCLOB column types with CR4E libary components and Oracle 11.2 jdbc driver?