Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wiki for Spanish space

raphael_almeida
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Recently I noticed that the space in Spanish here in the SCN does not have a space in the Wiki Pages. What is needed for requesting his creation?

Warm regards,

Raphael Pacheco.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are lots of space exist in SCN but not in wiki.

Request to give some input on this.

By the way, I have found a message in wiki "Please be aware: pages in this WIKI Staging area are work in progress and may not be complete. When content has been completed and moderated it will be moved to the appropriate area of it's official location"

***Edited by: Dibyendu Patra

moshenaveh
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hello,

What is missing in its current environment that a wiki is needed? Can you please share a link to it?

Regards,

Moshe

raphael_almeida
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Moshe,

Today the spanish space don't have content in the Wiki, as it's a well-attended space I thought the idea of having it interesting, in addition to encouraging users to use this tool.

BR,

Raphael Pacheco.

moshenaveh
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks a lot for the reply. The question is why it is need to expand to another asset type and not focus on current space. What functionality is missing?

Regards,

Moshe

raphael_almeida
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Moshe,

So... There is no missing functionality...

But I would like to mention that a little more moderation would be necessary in this space, thus aiming at the quality of the contents. I know it's not a functionality, but I believe that space should have a little more attention.

BR,

Raphael Pacheco.

moshenaveh
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your feedback.In the meantime I reached out to the moderators.

Can you please share with me via Email  links to content you don't think should have been published?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

raphael_almeida
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sure.

By the end of the day I send you these links.

Thanks for you feedback.

Raphael Pacheco.