Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SALV_WD_TABLE total line split per unit/currency

Szczerbowski
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I implemented the test total example on Sflight model, and there I can see that the grand total has a two line split, depending on the currencies.

I am implementing SALV_WD_TABLE dynamically partially based on an existing structure, where the Qty and Total fields reference UoM field and Currency field, but my total line does not handle the split, it shows one line and sums up everything together - which in my case is wrong, because it adds Hours to Currencies.

Anything i should put special attention to?

Regards,

Michal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Szczerbowski
Active Participant
0 Kudos

And now even the demo does not seem to work, weird, I don't remember now if it was ever correct.

Demo on the sflight model grand totals EUR and USD the same.

EDIT: so finally it works with dynamic tables and nodes if on your loop of columns for ALV initialization you use REFERENCE_FIELD for column, like so:

lr_field_amnt = wd_this->wd_cpifc_result_table( )->get_model( )->if_salv_wd_field_settings~get_field( fieldname = ls_column-id ).       lr_field_amnt->set_reference_field( 'UNIT' ).

Maybe in the structure used for RTTI you also need to handle quantity/cost reference unit/currency fields, not sure.

Answers (0)