SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Populating Customer Include DFKKCOLL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

What event could I use to populate additional fields added to Customer Include of table DFKKCOLL?

Thanks!

Mario

4 REPLIES 4

former_member199199
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

It depends upon which activity you would want to update the fields.

In case you are processing mass release(FP03M), you can use event 1734. Within that event, all the business partners are called iteratively using function module FKK_RELEASE_FOR_COLLECTION_AGENCY. The function module calls the event 5060 to identify a collection agency. The function module then returns the FKKCOLL structure. And, the control comes back to the event 1734. There you can modify the field entries.

Similarly, for processing submission and information generation, you can use events 1728 and 1729 respectively.

We have implemented similar things and were able to update the custom fields using these events.

Thanks

Bodhisattwa

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

It all depends on against which business process you want to populate the addtional fields in the FKKCOLL structure.

If its an internal within the collection agency process, then the events mentioned by would solve the purpose.

However, if its some external buisness process like,say Write-off, Reversal of Submitted items, payments triggering against submitted items etc, against which you want to update the FKKCOLL structure, then it will be specific to that process.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

The events mentioned are quite complex, is it recommended to use them?

What if I want to populate the Customer Include of the collection history DFKKCOLLH, should I use the same events?

0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

What is your Business requirement that you want to achieve by populating the additional fields in the FKKCOLL structure.

The events mentioned above gets triggered during the execution of Collection agency mass processes and depends what you are trying to perform through this event.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan