cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration of activities containing appointments

voss
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi *, I need to migrate activities containing appointments (start-/enddate; start-/endtime) using lsmw. Doing this I use message type CRMXIF_ORDER_SAVE with basic type CRMXIF_ORDER_SAVE_M. and structure E101CRMXIF_APPOINTMENT. The required "X" are set in structure E101CRMXIF_APPOINTMENT_F. Unfortunately nothing happens with data in the transaction yet. It seems the mentioned setting do not touch the required fields... Current mapping settings: *********************************************************************************************************** E101CRMXIF_APPOINTMENT        IF Business Transaction: Appointments     Fields         APPL_SNAME                  Structure Name, No Business Significance         APPT_TYPE                    Technical Name for Date Type                             Rule :  Constant                             Code:    E101CRMXIF_APPOINTMENT-APPT_TYPE = 'ORDERACTUAL'.         TIMESTAMP_FROM              Time Stamp (Date and Time) of a Date/Duration                             Source:  VORGANG-DATE_FROM (DATE_FROM)                             Rule :  Transfer (MOVE)                             Code:    * Datumswert im internen Format (YYYYMMDD) belassen                                     E101CRMXIF_APPOINTMENT-TIMESTAMP_FROM = VORGANG-DATE_FROM.         TIMESTAMP_TO                Time stamp (Date and Time) until a Date/Duration                             Source:  VORGANG-DATE_TO (DATE_TO)                             Rule :  Transfer (MOVE)                             Code:    * Datumswert im internen Format (YYYYMMDD) belassen                                     E101CRMXIF_APPOINTMENT-TIMESTAMP_TO = VORGANG-DATE_TO.         DOMINANT                    All-Day Event                             Code:    *E101CRMXIF_APPOINTMENT-DOMINANT = 'X'.         RULE_NAME                    Semantic Name of a Date Rule                             Code:    E101CRMXIF_APPOINTMENT-RULE_NAME = '000000000003'.         DURATION                    Numerical Value of Duration         TIME_UNIT                    Default Value for Time Unit         IS_DURATION                  Indicates a Date as Duration in Date Definition         OBJECT_TASK                  IF Business Transaction: Method Flag                             Rule :  Constant                             Code:    E101CRMXIF_APPOINTMENT-OBJECT_TASK = 'I'. *********************************************************************************************************** Kind regards Thomas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

You can put break point in FM CRMXIF_ORDER_SAVE and check that whether the required data you get in the internal tables or not and make sure that it also  passing same to the  corresponding data maintain API's.

I believe your issue Is with field information in structures.

Regards,

NS

Answers (0)