cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retrieve filtered collection of table view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a table view which has entries displayed for Service Notifications. There is an option for filtering the table results by selecting on the column name and a small arrow comes and clicking on which we get the option to filter. I am using that option to filter the results from the table view.

My issue here is: I am not able to directly retrieve the filtered result list either in a collection or in some other way. I do not want to use the option of capturing the filtered parameters and then use the methog filter_by_property on the iterator as this approach would not work when it comes to using the custom option that is available at the time of filtering.

Hence, I was trying to figure out a way to retrieve the filtered collection directly that is displayed on the Web UI page but I have not been able to find any way to achieve this.

Would request your help in trying to figure the same and your inputs might be helpful for my scenario.

Request you to please respond to this query.

Thanks and regards,

Preeti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

After a lot of analysis, I have found out that it is not possible to retrieve the filtered list of collection.

So finally, I filtered the collection by myself by getting the filtered values and then passed it to the pop-up.

If anyone finds a better way to achieve this, please do post your solution here.

Thanks,

Preeti