cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self-Service Support Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

We want to use/create a self-service portal to enable our customers to raise their own tickes in c4c.

We already did a prototype where we used the Hana Cloud Portal to raise tickes against the connected c4c system (Webservice etc.... works fine).

But we read about the "Self-Service Support Portal" as a SAP solution to do the same.

At the moment the only thing I can find about the "Self-Service Support Portal" is a PDF from 2013.

Is there a place wheere I can get recent documentation about the "SAP Self-Service Support Portal for HCP" and what you are able to do with it.

Is there a place where I can download the package (I do not find anything in the Software Download Section).

Is there a possibility to test the Solution or at least have a look at it in a demo system.

Thanks,

Kind Regards

Alex

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

We do have an existing self-service support site solution that is based on an integration of SAP HANA Cloud Portal with SAP Cloud for Service. The solution comes with several out-of-the-box widgets to manage and monitor tickets as well as the option to access a knowledge base solution.

The existing support site solution is licensed and therefore is not available publicly for testing. You can read more about the solution here.

Our recommendation to new customers and partners is to build these widgets using the new oData services available from C4C and integrate them within Cloud Portal along with static content or any other custom developed apps. We do have code samples and best practices to share with prospects on that matter.

You are welcome to contact me directly to further discuss your project (ifat.shwartz@sap.com).

Regards,

Ifat.

0 Kudos

Hello,

So if I understand it correctly, there is no way to get the template and deploy it on our own HCP Tenant? Let's say, for demo purposes for example?

I work for a SAP Partner company named Flexso. In two weeks we're organizing a Cloud Innovation Day for our customers. We would like to show and demo the Support Portal linked to our own C4C system.

Regards,

Glenn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Glenn,

We can try and help you with the demo. Please contact me via email for further assistance.

Regards,

Ifat.

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (0)