SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consumed amount is not update in the availability control ledger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

When I create FI document with fund center and commitment item, consumed amount is not update

in the availability control ledger.

I want to know the cause.

8 REPLIES 8

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Several reasons:

a) FM update flag is not activated

b) Commitment item does not have '30' as financial transaction

c) AVC ledger is not initialized

So, check the first two points. If everything is in order try and run FMAVCREINIT to see if AVC ledger is being refreshed after this action.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Thank you for your reply.

After I execute t-code “FMAVCR01”(Annual Values), I have two question as below.

Is not the consumed amount rolled up to higher node?

When I post FI document using FB50 or F-02, Budget AVC is not working.

I want to know the cause.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please first check if note "2135190 - Wrong AVC data after executing transaction FMAVCREINIT" is applied in your system.

If it is applied please read this note "1325147 - RFFMRC04: Errors in totals records that cannot be reproduced"

And later execute report RFFMRC04 first in test mode and if there is any inconsistency in update mode.

If you continue getting inconsistencies please execute transaction FMAVCDIFF to see if there is any inconsistency and later FMAVCREINIT to correct them.

Best regards,

Sofía.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you execute FMAVCREINIT?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

I want to roll up the consumed amount to higher node without executing FMAVCREINIT as soon as generating FI document.

Is it impossible?

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you suspect that AVC ledger figures are not in order, you have to execute FMAVCREINIT as a first step. Only then, you can analyse further your system. Whether consumed amounts should be on higher or lower level, this depends on your settings of derivation of AVC control objects. Keep in mind that, depending on these settings, consumption might be registered on lower level, but budget is checked on high level. You should also consult your strategy for budgetary address derivation, if you work with budget structure.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

I’m sorry that I don’t understand the relationship between my problem and settings of derivation of AVC control objects.

My settings of derivation of AVC control objects is as below.

1.Determine and Assign Root Node of Commitment Item

2.Determine Superordinate Node of Funds Center

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your issue is AVC related, so AVC settings and its initialization have a direct link to it.