SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS-Retail item category for POS billings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

i am new in the area of IS-Retail,

as i see there is one point in customizing where we could determine the item category of the billing document which is created throught POS.

In case i have a return billing or credit\debit billing, how could i determine another item category?

I do not have sales or delivery reference documents.

thank you in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member335292
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi George,

From POS inbound sales perspective, the standard settings would pretty much take care of your sales/return using the POS inbound profile(at aggregated sales control level) which has a default

Sales Doc type OR-Item Category DLN- Billing type FP relationship as part of the Billing POS interface. Also it has default Sale and Return movement types 251 and 252 respectively.

*Sales happen at the POS does not have the sales order and Delivery reference documents and hence aggregated sales control can be used to cater to your requirement.

For more details Please check go to SPRO -> Sales and Distribution -> POS interface -> Inbound -> Aggregated Sales Control.

NOTE : You also have the configuration setting to control Consignment sales/returns too.

Hope it helps

Best Regards,

Aram.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

0 Kudos

Please refer the POS inbound customizing >>> Transaction types in sales and distribution menu. Thanks

former_member335292
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi George,

From POS inbound sales perspective, the standard settings would pretty much take care of your sales/return using the POS inbound profile(at aggregated sales control level) which has a default

Sales Doc type OR-Item Category DLN- Billing type FP relationship as part of the Billing POS interface. Also it has default Sale and Return movement types 251 and 252 respectively.

*Sales happen at the POS does not have the sales order and Delivery reference documents and hence aggregated sales control can be used to cater to your requirement.

For more details Please check go to SPRO -> Sales and Distribution -> POS interface -> Inbound -> Aggregated Sales Control.

NOTE : You also have the configuration setting to control Consignment sales/returns too.

Hope it helps

Best Regards,

Aram.