Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audit Paras - Audit Management

kumar123
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

We have a requirement in Audit Management and please help me with your inputs for the following:

In our process the Auditor performs the audit & records draft audit paras against the audit with corrective actions/suggestions and saves the audit. Multiple classification of para to be allowed with the help of a drop down box (list of values).

I have to provide the provision to assign the para as presentation material which can be modified at review stage if required. Such paras can be extracted in editable format.

Audit Paras should contain the following:

Audit Para Heading with type/ Category with option to drop down predefined category from list  (ii) Audit Para body i.e. description of Audit Para/ replies received (iii) Audit queries.

Please let me know how i can achieve the following in the Standard Functionality in PLMD_AUDIT  with reference to any enhancements or i have to integrate with any other module to process these tasks or is there any alternative for the following linked with Audit Management. 

I appreciate for your support.

Regards

Naveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kumar123
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

We have a requirement in Audit Management and please help me with your inputs for the following:

In our process the Auditor performs the audit & records draft audit paras against the audit with corrective actions/suggestions and saves the audit. Multiple classification of para to be allowed with the help of a drop down box (list of values).

I have to provide the provision to assign the para as presentation material which can be modified at review stage if required. Such paras can be extracted in editable format.

Audit Paras should contain the following:

Audit Para Heading with type/ Category with option to drop down predefined category from list  (ii) Audit Para body i.e. description of Audit Para/ replies received (iii) Audit queries.

Please let me know how i can achieve the following in the Standard Functionality in PLMD_AUDIT  with reference to any enhancements or i have to integrate with any other module to process these tasks or is there any alternative for the following linked with Audit Management.

I appreciate for your support.

Regards

Naveen