Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

syncing sca file to the version that is currently used in production

govardan_raj
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi experts ,

i have new enhancement in a dc , which belongs to an sca file ****Dev, now there are other 10dcs in this sca file, and when i asked for current version of the sca file in proudction the basis team had given thebelow screen shot .

now i have to sync my sca file in nwds to this version , im not getting options to do so, but in a particular dc selecting a particular java or jsp file im able to see the same in version graph and also sync that resource to version i desire. , but i wanted to sync my entire sca file to that version so that when my change is done and on moving to prod we will be moving this entire sca and not single dc where i had done my change ..

help me out in syncing my sca file to the appropriate version.

Regards

Govardan Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rohit_singhal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Govardan,

You cannot sync to desired version numbers for DCs/SCs. You should be only able to do this for individually selected resources.

Also another problem with reverting to a previous version in terms of SC is that it would cause issues during deployment as the version of SC already deployed would be higher.

Hence although tedious, the approach could be to individually sync resources in all DCs of the SC and then create a new SC version.

Do let me know in case of any concerns.

Best Regards,

Rohit Singhal