Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

|Analysis for Office| Object reference not set to an instance of an object.#

former_member323767
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

when i start AO Workbooks from Launchpad or CMC I get the Error Massage: "Object reference not set to an instance of an object.#"

I get the following Message:

See File Error AO.jpg

RECORD_SEPARATOR:35

COLUMN_SEPARATOR:124

COLUMNS:Time|Severity|Category|Method|Thread|Text

SEVERITY_MAP:DEBUG|Debug|INFO|Information|VERBOSE|Verbose|WARNING|Warning|ERROR|Error|FATAL|Fatal

HEADER_END

2015-09-23 09:22:57,323|ERROR|Log.AoPlugin|?.?|VSTA_Main|Error checking BOE system:

#

2015-09-23 09:55:17,449|ERROR|Log.AoPlugin|?.?|VSTA_Main|Exception happened: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.#

If I open the same workbook directly from my client, the workbook is working fine.

My Client Version is AO 2.1 SP1

Thank you

Sevhan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member323767
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Venkata,

i checked the notes, which are released in SP2.

Note 2205238 seems to fit to our problem. But the description is not the same. The mentioned note describes, that the workbook launches for the first time successfully. But in our case the workbook doese not start any time.

former_member110741
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sevhan Yidiz,

did you already tried with 2.1 SP2 ? If issue exists with latest SP2 then Open a Incident for this

Subhash

former_member323767
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hallo Venkata,

we have the same problem with 2.1 SP2. Do you have any other suggesten to solve the problem?

former_member110741
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sevhan Yidiz,

Please open a incident

Subhash

former_member110741
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sevhan Yidiz,

can you upgrade to 2.1 SP2 and check, there are couple of fixes has been done in this area

Thanks & regards,
Subhash