cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NAST table, VF31 and output determination

0 Kudos

Hello,

I have an output type that has a requirement routine. 

When user creates the invoice using VF01, The NAST table creates an entry with processing status '0'.

The user then uses VF31 to process the output via smartforms.

My question:

Does VF31 while executing the output condition type, checks the requirement routine attached to it in the Output Procedure ?

If not, is there a way to ensure that VF31 checks the requirement routine.  Or how to reprocess the Output determination procedure.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member220028
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

what do you mean by "requirement routine" - can u add a screenshot so i can understand.

regads

Stefan Seeburger

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) to Output Management

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag,

VF31 is used for Mass maintenance ( such as Triggering Output types in mass, Processing, re-triggering)

in the Process of VF31, system will execute the Routines assigned to the output from the configuration.

While creating the billing document, you can enter the output manually and use a program to process that output such a PRINTING, FAXING, sending OUTPUT AS MAIL, the same is done automatically using VF31.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unless you provide additional details, like the coding, related to the requirement routine, I think it is bit hard to provide any further guidance by the forum members. So can you add those details?

Regards,