Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to clear data in table TRFCQDATA

former_member243884
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

This TRFCQDATA is filled with many entries (nearly 1TB), please let me know what is this table, which kind of data it holds and how to clear/delete unusual entries from this table.

Please help me on this table as it's urgent as we getting some performance issues in CRM.

Thanks and Regards,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

Try using SM58.

For the entries selected, from the menu choose Log File - Reorganise.

This should allow you to delete in Bulk.

Regards

Arden

former_member243884
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arden,

Thanks for your response. I just want to know more about the purpose of this table (TRFCQDATA), why we use this table, if we delete the entries will there be any impact on other objects.

Please clarify my questions.

Thanks and Regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat.

Traveling at the moment so cannot answer the specifics around the table.

But this mass of unprocessed entries. If you delete the entries, the updates that they were going to perform will not occur. Considering the volume you sound like you have some significant system issues.

If you delete the entries you made an alternate fix to get your system upto date.

Regards

Arden

former_member243884
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arden,

Thanks for your help on this and please respond to this when you get free time.

Please let me know what kind of entries this table (TRFCQDATA) contains and in which case the entry is written in this table. Please give me some more details about this table and how to clear unwanted entries from this table.

Thanks and Regards,
Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

The table basically contains the contents of what is being sent in the RFC Call. If you delete the entry, you delete the update content.

Regards

Arden

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Please refer to SAP Note 375566 - Large number of entries in tRFC and qRFC tables.

Best Regards,
Ellen