Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Modules created in Sub screen while transporting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have some issue when accessing module in custom sub screen. In my program  a sub screen is created using below commands.

SELECTION-SCREEN BEGIN OF SCREEN 100 AS SUBSCREEN

SELECTION-SCREEN END OF SCREEN 100.

In that screen i created some parameters directly in layout by drag and drop. To populate those fields i created a module in PBO. when i test this         fields are populating with relevant data. But when i  transport this change to quality the newly created module is missing along with the layout. I checked the transport request, these objects are collected and are in active state but when i go to quality server both module and parameters which i created are missing. i was bit surprise. i am trying to figure out the issue can any one help me to understand what things that i missed.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

try to transport your call screen.(ex:0200)

0 Kudos

Hi Vinodh,

Screen is included in transport request but am thinking about the way i created module. is that ok to include a new custom module in the subscreen that contains all dynamic modules. Also i specified above  parameters also not moved to quality

nishantbansal91
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sahu,

Try to transport  the  complete screen by changing the request in se09.

Make the screen entry in request, lock that object and then transport it.

Thanks

Nishant

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Everytime the report is activated (e.g. during transport), screen 0100 will be regenerated from source code...

In that screen i created some parameters directly in layout by drag and drop

was a (very) bad idea

Regards,

Raymond