SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove dunning locks at item level in mass

former_member316563
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to remove dunning locks at line item level based on certain criteria.

I was exploring to use Tcode FPSELPLOCK (According to Preselection) which has delete locks option in mass, but the prerequisite is to create preselection using Tcode FPSELP (Define Preselection). 

I could create and use preselection at master data level but it does not use of preselection at Document level for OI Selction. I also tried looking into event 375 & 376 for scope of enhancement to achieve the same but there was no success.

I was exploring configuration to include selection category XI - OI Selections in Tcode FPSELPLOCK, since the configuration table is cross client, need advise  how to go about it.

If there is any alternative to remove dunning locks at line item level in mass do let me know.

Thanks & Regards

Satyajeet Ghosh

1 REPLY 1

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satyajeet,

Have you tried deleting the locks through T.code FPE2M?

Apart from FPE2M, there is no standard SAP report/program which can delete the lock at document level in mass.T.Code FPLKDEL can delete the lock at item level in mass only for those scenarios, which have been set by FKLOCK2.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan