Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replicate customer relationships from CRM to ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

i hope you could help me.

Well, currently i setup the replication CRM -> ECC. The data main are fine replicated to ECC like first name, last name, street, phone...

Now i need to replicate relationships from CRM to ECC. From CRM the BDoc is generated and sent to ECC, it's work fine ; when i debug, data are present in the structure type BURS_EI_EXTERN.

In ECC, the table BDOC_TRACK is updated with the CRM BDoc. Great.

The table COM_BUPA_CALL_FU is customizing like this (it's just a view for inbound object BUPR (Business Partner Relationships)  :

ZTPKT           OBJAP           POSNR             FNAME                                                        XAKTV

R3IN              BUPR            0010000              COM_BUPA_MWX_FILTER_REL                       X

R3IN              BUPR            0100000              COM_BUPA_MWX_MAP_REL_CENTRAL          X

R3OBI            BUPR            1000000              PI_BP_PROXY_BAPI_CUSTOMER                    X

R3OBI            BUPR            2000000              COM_BUPA_REL_BP_INBOUND                       X

Is this setting is correct ? I follow this documentation).

What i don't understand is that in the FM COM_BUPA_REL_BP_INBOUND line 63 we have this code :

*   Beziehungstypen die im System nicht bekannt sind

*   werden ignoriert !!!!

PERFORM check_reltyp_exist

USING ls_bp_rel-header-object_instance-relat_category

CHANGING lv_reltype_not_found.

If i understand correctly it can replicate only type of relationships setup in the table TBZ9 that is also a CRM table.

Can you explain a functional perspective this?

Best regards

Eric

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member158363
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

I am not sure whether I understand your question but general rule is that you can mutually replicate only those relationships (and also roles), which are customized in both systems.

CRM can have some other roles that are either custom made or needed for some CRM-specific scenarios. The same is for ERP. So only relationships that belong to union subset of TBZ9 of both CRM and ERP should be replicated.

Does this answer your question?

Regards,

Dawood.