cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Factoring with individual partial period factor (e.g. /803) without unpaid absence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I'm facing a strong problem with a factoring. I want to calculate a Partial period factor /803 which contains only the absence according to a contract start (entry in the company) or the exit of the company. All other unpaid absences like e.g. maturity leave should be ignored.

I generate the partial period factor /801 to /803 with

GEN/8 3

After that I copied the german PCR DO36 to ZO36 which is responisble for the calculataion of the partial period parameters /801 to /803 (I added the logic)

Now the question is, how to adopt the caltulation, that it fits my requirements? The SAP Standard factoring with /801 is also reducing the total salary with the unpaid absence, which is wrong in this case.

Any ideas or suggestions for me?

Many thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

if you only want to care about entries and leaves within a month you only have to build the factor TxSOLL by TxDIVI ( where x = [A|S|K] , depending on your calculation is based on Working days , working hours or calendar days.)

Eliminate all other statements , which reduces the attendence of unpaid absences ....

( That is because the schedule for periods in which the person is not employed ( STAT2 = 0 ) , the scheduled working time is zero. )

Beforehands this factor should only be computed in cases of hires/fires within the current month. So refer to PPAR - Operation , otherwise you might get unexpected results if an employee changes his working schedule within a month ( e.g. part-time to full-time and vice versa) .

hope this helps as well

former_member368169
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

do you have a separate absence type for these absences? If so, you can assign a special absence counting class to this absence type in T554C. Supposing you use counting class 42, you can then refer to the number of (calendar) days of this absence type as GKAU42 (instead of GKAU** as used in the standard PCR, which counts all unpaid absences).

If you don't have a separate absence type, I'm afraid you'll have to write a customer function (using transaction PE04) which determines whether an absence is adjacent to the entry or leaving date and then passes the result (e.g. number of days or hours) to the PCR.

Hope this helps