cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Management (ERMS)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If I have an inbound email and reply to it the status of that mail is set to 'Responded' which is correct. However the mail has no BP attachment because it is a generic mail from a member of the public and needs to be responded to - anyway an Interaction record is created with the email.

Question......

How do I find a responded email to a customer where no BP exists. (You don't know the IR number either and just want to find responded emails without BP's)

This is proving difficult.

Any help would be great.

Regards

PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can try to search for documents with specific partner functions filled in - like 0000080* (eg. 00000804 is a receiver, 00000807 is a sender) - check table CRMD_PARTNER.

you can also try to look within SOFM objects searching with recipient , but this would be more difficult.

If you have TREX you could look using its search typing in email address. Search with TREX by ABAP is also possible - you can use BOL query for that.

BR
Radek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Radoslaw,

Where can i search on the UI with this partner function????

We don't use TREX

Thanks

PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, didn't thought you are talking about searching in UI - this was rather the way how to search in DB so to use in new build custom search. I am not sure you will be able to find it through UI.

You can try with Inbox search for email items.