cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM UI Add-on issue after login

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

After configuring the SRM UI Add-on using cookbook, when I try to login, I get below screen and can't launch new Shopping Cart.   Any help is well appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I was facing the same issue and I have missed some services to be activated in SICF.
Please, review the UI add-on cookbook and ensure that all services listed there are activated in SICF.

Regards,
Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

I have activated all services except "/SRMNXP/DOMAIN_VALUES", which error out and figured its not valid service. 

Not sure what else missing.

Any help is appreciated.

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check if the following services are activated in SICF:

/default_host/sap/srmnxp

/default_host/sap/bc/bsp/srmnxp

/default_host/sap/public/bc/ui5_ui5

/default_host/sap/bc/ui5_ui5

/sap/public/opu

/sap/opu/odata

Also, see if Gateway is activated in SPRO -> ... -> Activate or Deactivate SAP Gateway.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Perfect Ricardo, after enabling the Gateway service its working in Google Chrome, however, when we order the shopping cart, we get the error "no default virus profile active or found. please check the official guide". and we can't launch new shopping cart in IE browser.

Matt_Fraser
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Have you run the program (in SA38) /SRMNXP/READINESS_CHECK? One of the items under 'General Checks' is 'Virus scan is deactivated.' So, you'll need to deactivate the built-in virus scan on the SRM system (this doesn't mean the antivirus on your workstation).

Cheers,

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

After deactivating /switching off the virus scan profile /IC_CCS_MCM/ICI_MAIL, I can order it successfully in Chrome. 

But still this doesn't work in Internet Explorer.

Any one has any clue.

Matt_Fraser
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We use it successfully in IE here, but what we've found is that you need to make sure your IE isn't running in IE8 compatibility mode. Also, you'll probably want IE10 or preferably IE11 (or Edge) for this. We still struggle with getting the compatibility modes correct, and some things only work when we logon directly to the New UI, but don't work if we logon to the NWBC interface first and then link to the New UI (we're still in a sandbox phase with our own New UI and SRM 7.13 upgrade rollout).

You can check the "browser mode" and "document mode" in IE by hitting F12 on your keyboard while looking at the relevant page.

There is a great blog by Maya Amit at which describes the various relationships between browser and document modes and the different web technologies from SAP. It isn't New UI specific, but it does address SAPUI5, which is the underlying technology of the SRM New UI.

Cheers,

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Matt:

I have IE version 11.  I made sure that there are no entries in compatibility mode, when I click on Shop button in IE it still doesn't work.

But, when I login with regular login page, and then in another IE tab if I enter the new UI URL directly, then it works .

Not sure if there is a note on this, Ricardo any clue .

Anyone know what IE setting do we need.

Former Member
0 Kudos

http://www.eightforums.com/tutorials/43977-ie11-enterprise-mode-turn-off-sites.html

Hi Vijay

Turn off the enterprise mode in your IE and then try to access the SRM UI add-on , then it will work.

Have a look at the above url to find how to turn off enterprise mode in IE.

Regards,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have windows 8.1 with IE version 11 and I Don't see the "Enterprise Mode" in my browser.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

If you are not able to see in the browser , please follow the below URL to disable it in your system registry file.

IE11 Enterprise Mode - Enable or Disable for Users

.Note: We ran into the same problem while using IE 11.

Regards,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suresh, in my browser I don't see menu item "Enterprise Mode".