Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field VSNMR_V as mandatory based on the checking parameter

uma_pathy3
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have ensure the sales variance against Demand entry ( MD61 )  Vs Sales qty at concern branch wise( VA01).

I have one requirement for sale order creation at VA01.

At the time of sale order creation following filed as working mandatory based on the below condition.

I had change the description in standard > Sales document version number to Sales Req.Plan through CMOD.

Field : VSNMR_V -

Sales document version number

Mandatory working 1 st condition:

Sales document type ( AUART - VBAK) / Company code ( BUKRS_VF - VBAK) / Sales organisation ( VKORG - VBAK) based.

2 nd condition:

I have enter the Demand Req.Plan what ever is available in the table PBIM ( PBDNR - PBIM) the same as enter version no filed ( VSNMR_V - VBAK)

If it is not match the  Requirement plan ( PBIM Vs VBAK) , System give me the error message.

I have try many user exit against the package : VA

Many of the exit - Not affect the VA01 screen checking and save area.

Some of the exit affected - But the above relevant filed not available.

Kindly guide which User exit used ( or ) any other possibility's.

Waiting for your valuable feedback ASAP.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I still fail to understand how this development would be useful for the business , but this is a different topic.

What exactly was the problem that you faced when using the combination of these two: mv45afzz - userexit_move_field_to_vbak and mv45afzb - userexit_check_vbak?

For sure you need to check with your developer the exact problem with the coding, but from my perspective it should work.

You can try also mv45afzz userexit_save_document prepare if mv45afzb does not.

Edit: probably it is not a very good approach to use a SAP standard field for such development. You never know when you will need the field for its original purpose. Additional data B tab is a safer option.

Answers (0)